Identification & Pooling
- Separate insects automatically.
- Classify using artificial intelligence the common species.
- Automatically place the insects into vials according to species for virus testings.
- Provide traceability for each vial, showing images of each of the mosquitoes that were placed in the vial.
- Collaboration tool, sharing trapped images of high resolution of lab teams or out side the lab.
- Synchronize with the facility GIS and data to provide continuous updated information on collected data.
Senecio saw the challenges labs are facing when doing mosquito surveillance. Placing mosquitoes inside vials to test them for viruses, and classifying begfore that, takes teams entire days, which can be supported and greatly optimized using vision processing of high resoultion along with robotics